Get Rs 10 Free Paytm Cash on Sign up !!, Paytm GET10 coupon code and offers, Get Rs 10 Paytm cash using GET10 promo code. Paytm has come up with awesome offer and offering Rs 10 Free Paytm wallet balance on Sign up at Paytm.com. This offer is valid for New users only and 1 time per user. So Hurry up
Thursday, 15 September 2016
Use Reliance Jio 4G Sim In Windows Phone & Modem/Dongle. How to use Reliance Jio Sim in Windows Phone & Modem (Full Guide), Use Reliance Jio Sim in windows phone, How to use Reliance Jio Sim in Modems. Hello, Guys we are back again with awesome trick, Many People Are Wondering If They Able To Use Reliance Jio Sim On Windows Phone Such As Lumia Series Etc Or On Pc By Using It With Dongle Or Modem.So Here We Are Going To Help You If You Are Having Same Type Of Questions In Your Mind. Not only windows phone if you are having a Modem and want to use JIO SIM in it, then we are also having a solution to it. For that you need to read the post carefully, as it is quiet tough to use it in a Modem, but don’t worry we will guide you for each steps
2. Then select Enable Cellular data > and then Select 4g or High Speed Connection.
3. After doing this Select Sim settings and then Select Add Vpn.
4. In Vpn Field Just do this changes Make APN as Jionet and Select IP type as IPv4.
5. Don’t Touch any other Fields just leave it blank and save the connection.
6. Restart Your mobile and Turn on Your data and enjoy 4g Speed.
7. Enjoy Jio 4g In your windows Phone.
1. Insert Activated reliance Jio sim in Dongle/Net setter/Modem.
2. Open settings option of your dongle/Modem.
3. Now make New Profile settings by Clicking create new option.
4. Enter Name – Unlimitedloots or any.
5. Enter Apn as Jionet
6. Leave other fields and save this profile.
7. Now connect internet from this apn and enjoy Jio sim in Your modem/ Dongle / Net setter.
Saturday, 3 September 2016
Airtel Mega Saver Pack – Get 1 GB 4G/3G Data At Rs 59 And 5 Gb 4G/3G Data At Rs 259 Only. Hello, we are again back with an awesome and new Airtel Mega Saver pack offer for all of you. With this Airtel Mega Saver pack offer you all are going to get 1 GB 3G or 4G data at Rs 51 only and not only this, you are also getting 5 GB 3G or 4G data at Rs 259 Only, so why are you waiting for, just hurry up and grab this awesome offer. You cannot avail this offer directly, you need to recharge with Special plan to avail this offer, you need to follow some steps which are written below, so just read them and enjoy this Airtel Mega Saver pack offer
Categories: Best Deals
Friday, 2 September 2016
Virtual Credit Cards are used widely over the internet, legal and maybe not so legal activities. Virtual Credit Cards are also known as VCCs and can come in different types, PrePaid & TopUps. As you might be able to gather, PrePaid are paid for at the time you get/buy them, whereas TopUps are normally free to get and are easier to use.
The Virtual Credit Card we will be getting for free today will be one that can be topped up via bank accounts for a small fee, however, they can be used on some free trial offers that don’t require checks, but not many of those exist. I have confirmed that these do not work for: Google Cloud Computing & Amazon Web Services.
Follow the Steps Below to get the Free VCC :-
2. Create a Free Account
3. Verify your email & Phone Number
4. Once you confirm your account, you can go to the Cards Tab to get your Virtual Credit Card’s Details.
5. That's it. Enjoy. :)
Thursday, 1 September 2016
Guys today i am going to share a new trick about . As you know Reliance launched with and with Reliance Preview Offer absolutely free by which you can use unlimited 4G internet with unlimited free call only on Reliance Jio Sim so here we made a trick in which you easily Use Reliance Jio Sim in 3G Phone.
Warning :- use this trick with your own risk because this Method Is rittle bit risky , so please try this at your own risk , we will not be responsible for any damage of your phone.
Follow the Steps Below :-
1. firstly Download & Install Shortcut Master Lite App by Clicking here
2. Open the app, click on menu button then, Search for ‘Service Menu’ Or ‘Engineering Mode’
3. Once you found the Engineering Mode then open it and Select LTE Bands and hit save
4. Now reboot your device, then inset jio sim and check if you have network or not
Note :- You can’t call anyone using jio nework because, Calling feature Needs voLTE and 3G devices are not capable of this. So if you want to call using LTE network then you can do that by using jio join app